We've been adopted by our friend, Jami's, parents. They invite us over for holidays and other family parties. It's really nice. We spent Thanksgiving with the Fontana/Leckie crowd. Lots of food and fun. Sticking with our tradition (assuming we're home) we set up the tree the day after Thanksgiving.
I've become a baby wearer. A friend let me borrow a moby wrap that she made. I loved it. When I saw one on Craig's list for 1/2 price I couldn't pass it up. I don't use it all the time, but when Simon is fussy it instantly calms him down, usually putting him to sleep. I always bring it on outings. Lincoln prefers walking when we're out, but when he's had enough it's nice being able to tie Simon to me and then throw Lincoln in the stroller. I talked to Kelly a few weeks before Thanksgiving. She wanted to surprise Drew and come into town Saturday. She brought Suzie with her. They arrived about 20 minutes after Drew left for a U of L football game. He was so surprised when he got home. I'm still not exactly sure how I pulled it off. Molly even knew.
M & G in their new superman cape. We can always count on granny for dress up clothes.
G & M with Auntie Kelly
Someone else also made an appearance after thanksgiving. Jack is back.
One of the cutest things ever is hearing Lincoln run around the house calling Ja Ja looking for him. Then once he's found Lincoln talks about him for the rest of the day. LOVE it.
No comments:
Post a Comment