We decided to send out Simon's birth announcement with our Christmas cards so I wanted the cards in the mail right after Thanksgiving. Like last year Lincoln had no interest in cooperating. In a handful of pictures he has his face scrunched up with his eyes closed. He's a turkey. All I can really say about that it thank you photo shop. Drew isn't such a fan of more candid pictures, but I am. I thought this one was cute.

Drew stayed until Molly was done and then he left for work. He got left the house just before they closed our street for the race.
Molly's big finish.
The big kids after the Turkey Trot.
The cross country coach ran with the kids in the front. (I've heard from friends who have slightly older kids at different schools that Molly's school has a really good cc team) The assistant
principal is a runner and former U of L football player. I thought it was funny when I saw him run by in
his tie and dress shoes. Maybe he forgot to bring more appropriate
clothing? A bunch of parents walked with their kids. I think next year
Drew will run with Molly.I really love Molly's school. After Christmas break we got a letter from the principal. Molly's school is ranked #1 in our cluster/area. Along with that little piece of good news it also said that any form of a mohawk is now against the schools dress code. I'm so sad. Gabe has had a fohawk ever since he was 8 months old. :(

1 comment:
oh that is a bummer. Gabe is so cute with his fohawk! Also I love Molly's dresser! You did a great job!
Post a Comment