We got invited to an egg hunt at a friends church. Gabe and Molly were in separate age groups. I had the camera and was with Gabe so the majority of the pictures were of Gabe.
first they had a little craft/snack
Then to the eggs. Gabe didn't even get close to having the most eggs and he got a ton. I lost count around 60. There must have been an army of people filling eggs. We were asked to count our eggs at the end and then return the empty eggs. There were lots and lots of garbage bags overflowing with eggs.
This was Lincoln. He just wanted to explore and bum candy off of people.
I did catch Molly at the end of one of her craft.
The kids loved it and we'll have enough candy to last us for a long time.
good named brand chocolate candy. my favorite :)
No comments:
Post a Comment