a week later...
We had a great Thanksgiving. It's the first time we've been back to Chicago for Thanksgiving since we've been married. Drew went and played some tackle football in the morning with all of his old cross country buddies. I was a little worried he was going to come back injured. Luckily Drew and Ben didn't get hurt. Unfortunately, one of our high school friends didn't fare so well. He broke his check bone in 3 places. OUCH... Hopefully he has a speedy recovery. After that we went to Drew's Aunt Julie's house. It was really nice. I love Drew's family. For the first time in a long time I missed not living by family. No pictures, but a lot of good company. After spending most of the day there we went and spent a little time at my parents house. Then we went back to Drew's moms house to put some over tired kids to bed.
Lincoln my great sleeper, self soother who has always been horrified by pacifiers wouldn't sleep. aahhhhh! I'm not a girl who functions well without sleep. Poor little man couldn't breath. We took him to urgent care and then we were admitted to the hospital. Wednesday and Thursday were nice. Friday and Saturday were spent in the hospital. But through it all after the breathing treatments he was all smiles. I really can't get enough of Lincoln. We came back to Louisville Sunday morning. Lincoln is breathing fine and we are now the proud owners of a nebulizer. Hopefully we won't need it again.
Lincoln my great sleeper, self soother who has always been horrified by pacifiers wouldn't sleep. aahhhhh! I'm not a girl who functions well without sleep. Poor little man couldn't breath. We took him to urgent care and then we were admitted to the hospital. Wednesday and Thursday were nice. Friday and Saturday were spent in the hospital. But through it all after the breathing treatments he was all smiles. I really can't get enough of Lincoln. We came back to Louisville Sunday morning. Lincoln is breathing fine and we are now the proud owners of a nebulizer. Hopefully we won't need it again.
1 comment:
Oh, it's no fun to have a sick child...especially on a holiday! I'm glad he's doing better.
Post a Comment