Molly LOVES Taylor Swift. This morning she put on a concert. "You Belong with Me" is one of Molly's all time favorites. Last year Molly had an internal conflict every time she sang the chorus. So she changed it. Instead of "she wears high heels I wear sneakers" it's now "she wears high heels I wear high heels". I love it.
5 months ago
4 comments:
she's the cutest. i bet if you let her wear that dress to church she'll rock that solo just like taylor.
Probably. When we talked about singing a solo Molly went to her closet and pulled out her biggest dress. She said she would sing if she could wear that dress. I dont know if she remembers the dress she originally picked, but I'm sure shes going to look like a princess.
those pictures are ADORABLE!!!
sorry.. that was from me :)
Post a Comment