While Molly was home sick yesterday she made this for me. "It's you mom. I put your name on it. It's your birthday that's why I gave you balloons." Perfect. I love her drawings. It's also fun that she's starting to write. She likes writing words, but there are only a few that she can spell without help. Mommy just happens to be one of them. ;)
Yesterday morning a friend called and invited Lincoln and me over for a play date. After I got off the phone Molly asked who I was talking too and why they called. After answering Molly asked if we were going. I said no your throwing up. She shrugged "we could bring my bucket".
Yesterday morning a friend called and invited Lincoln and me over for a play date. After I got off the phone Molly asked who I was talking too and why they called. After answering Molly asked if we were going. I said no your throwing up. She shrugged "we could bring my bucket".
1 comment:
that's cute...we could bring my bucket! love it!
Post a Comment