Thursday, October 13, 2011

1st field trip

Molly and Gabe had their first field trip on 9/29. They went to the zoo. Of course Lincoln, Miss B and I had to tag along. First we got to get up close and personal with a bunny, a snake and a hissing cockroach.
Molly petting the bunny.
Gabe petting the snake.
Sorry, no pictures of the cockroach.
After touching the animals we ate lunch and then we 'ran' through the zoo. We did briefly get to see the cute new baby polar bear. I took the option of signing Molly and Gabe out and taking them home with me. We stayed with the classes through about 3/4 of the zoo and then we slowed down and took our time through the last 1/4. I was a little worried about having all 4 kids, but they did so well. Molly and Gabe were happy running around. Lincoln and Miss B were happy in the stroller. It was beautiful.
Why do they never look at me?

No comments: