Monday, November 14, 2011

Perfect

I'm so proud. Molly was perfect in the primary program. Shy Molly who doesn't talk to anyone at church gave the loudest musical performance. Right after church she ripped off her cardigan and shoes and ran to sing on the swing set. That's my girl. ;)
Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Ben made the trip down to see Molly. I only got a couple pictures. Most are of grandpa spinning the kids. It was a nice little visit. Saturday we went to a children's concert that was sponsored by JCPS. There were actually 2 concerts. I took the kids Friday night and then we went again with G, G,&B Saturday. So fun. JCPS even gave every family that came 3 free CD's. I'm pretty sure we have all the songs memorized. David Kisor may be replacing Taylor Swift or at least he has for the past couple days.

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

Daron and I are primary teachers and we had our primary program a couple weeks ago. The kids make me so proud when they sing nice and loud!