Speaking of food. My little guy isn't so little anymore. This past Tuesday he weighed in at 9lbs 12oz. He's almost gained 4lbs in not quite 6 weeks. Lincoln is changing so fast. He's starting to be awake more. He LOVES staring at faces. He's starting to interact more. He's almost smiling. He's also more demanding. He likes attention when he's awake and he likes to be in his crib when he's tired. Last night he slept 5 hours straight! So exciting. Way better then the 2 1/2 he was averaging when we brought him home from the hospital. I'm in love.
(I think it's a little funny that in most of the pictures I have of Lincoln he has a pacifier in his mouth. He really doesn't like pacifiers at all, but he hates the camera flash even more. It's like I'm torturing him. First with the flash and then with the pacifier. You can imagine how thrilled he is every time Molly and Gabe try to help him by shoving I mean gently placing a pacifier in his mouth while he's crying. :) hmmm)


1 comment:
You guys are cute!
Post a Comment