Can you believe this little man is 3?! Gabe is funny, caring, curious, silly, creative, inquisitive, gentle, helpful, short tempered, forgiving, imaginative and all around a great kid. We're lucky to have this little guy as a part of our family.
Happy birthday gabe! We miss you guys! And I love the kitchen re-do!! Target is mine and lincoln's favorite, he likes the dollar stop area and I like the decor area, ha ha.
3 comments:
Happy birthday gabe! We miss you guys! And I love the kitchen re-do!! Target is mine and lincoln's favorite, he likes the dollar stop area and I like the decor area, ha ha.
Happy birthday baby Gabey!
I gues he's not much of a baby anymore, though, eh?
Happy birthday gabey!
Hope everything is perfect with the new babe. Wish we were closer to love on him. You guys sound like you're loving KY!
Post a Comment