
My parents, sister, and brother drove down for Thanksgiving. Here is a picture of everyone sitting down for dinner. We had lots of yummy food. It was so nice having my family here. Friday Drew and I were able to sneak out and start/finish Christmas shopping for Molly and Gabe. We also snuck out on Saturday to see the new HP movie. I LOVED it. I think it was the best one so far. Maybe it's because I felt like it was truer to the book. Or maybe it was because I didn't read the book right before the movie. Either way I'm excited for July when the next one comes out.

My parents left this afternoon. Now it's back to laundry and getting back on a schedule. Most of the time my family was here it was wet and gross outside. Drew and Ben played football in the rain Thursday morning. We woke up to a pathetic amount of snow on Friday, but Molly and Gabe were still really excited about it (it was all melted by 11). Saturday and Sunday were chilly, but today has been beautiful. All of the rain over the past week is turning our grass green again. It's a little deceiving because I know that winter is right around the corner.
That's that. Our weekend in a nutshell.
1 comment:
Fun! We saw the HP7 this weekend too...and I LOVED it!!!
Post a Comment