Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend!

Friday: the church Trunk or Treat
don't they look thrilled to be there?
(Gabe is a monkey. I'm noticing that I didn't get any pictures of him with his hood up...) Saturday: Boo at the Zoo
Molly's favorite
by this point in the night Gabe was passed out in the stroller.
Molly on the "giant wheel"
The talking pumpkin. She said Molly was a beautiful witch. Anyone who says Molly is beautiful automatically becomes a fan favorite. "Mommy did you hear her? She said I was beautiful." And I keep thinking is this really my 3 year old?
Halloween.
We had dinner with some friends and then went trick or treating around the block. One family had a big screen tv on their front lawn and were playing the Thriller music video. There were 10+ people dancing along. Molly and Jimmy were awe struck.
Drew's pumpkin

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute costumes!! And great Pumpkin, unfortunately we didn't get to carving ours this year. Happy to see you guys had a fun Halloween, we miss you guys! And Congrats!!!! Just saw a pic. on facebook!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

cute costumes! & that sponge bob pumpkin rocks!!! congrats on the soon to be new addition! sooo exciting!