Wednesday, August 25, 2010

She's got a plan

Molly: "When I big I going to drive a car like you"
Mommy: "yep when you turn 16 you'll be able to drive a car too"
Molly: "oh... (with a very thoughtful look on her face) When I turn 16 I going to prick my finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a deep deep sleep"

I bet you can't guess what Molly's favorite story is right now.

*sidenote* We're using our wilkerson0505@msn.com email again. Even though windstream is based in the south and we're a lot closer to the south now than we were in Nebraska they don't service our area. Lame, but true.

3 comments:

Becky Anderson said...

That is so funny that she caught onto that. We miss Molly!! (and the rest of you :)

Jana said...

i tried to email you the other day and it came back so i'm glad you said something! miss you guys!

Suzanne said...

Ha Ha, oh Molly is a cutie!! You'll have to remind her of that on her 16th birthday! Congrats on singing away your life, can't wait to see your paint colors!!