Sunday, August 8, 2010

One step closer

I've often joked that all we needed was a sand box and a goat and we wouldn't need a Lincoln Children's Zoo membership. Yesterday at a garage sale I found a crab sandbox! My parents bought some sand for it. Hours of entertainment. Gabe isn't a fan of sand on his feet or being dirty, but he loves playing with sand. It's entertaining to watch Gabe as he tries to stay clean and winds up with sand ALL over him. Molly on the other hand told me that the sand box was the ocean. She then layed on her belly and pretended to swim in the sand. "Look at me jumping in the sea. I swimming in the ocean." I think I'm going to have some really dirty kids as long as the weather permits.

3 comments:

Tarver Family said...

Oh so cute!! (tip: baby powder gets sand off pretty easy)

Wilkerson Family said...

Marcia I had never heard that before. I'll have to try that.

Katy Wilson said...

when i was younger my neightbors had a huge tractor tire that was filled with sand and we would play in it all the time...