5 months ago
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Sad
I have so many pictures to post. Projects I've finally finished. New family pictures. Some fun outings. I'm not sure when they'll make it on the blog, everything including my camera is neatly packed away. Tomorrow I'm leaving Lincoln with the kids. Drew will be following shortly. I'm really sad to be leaving, but it's amazing how taking all the pictures off the walls has made our apartment not feel like ours anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We will miss you guys. Thanks again for all you did to help out w/ Mya this past year; it was so appreciated & I know she loved playing w/ your cute kids. Good luck w/ everything and hope the move goes smoothly.
good luck with everything!!!
Oh Jenny... I thought about you guys yesterday! I'm so sad you are realy gone now! Thanks for everything, you are such a great friend and example to me, hopefully I can be a great Mommy, Crafter, friend, AND Primary President like you!...but i'll let you get settled before I overwhelm you with questions.
Post a Comment