Heidi- I did make Molly's headband. I found a tutorial on the sew hip mama blog (on my sidebar) from January 2010. I did make a few modifications. I glued the flower together instead of sewing it. Then I sewed the felt to the headband and again glued the flower to the felt. Really simple. I can't wait to see one on Miss J :)
2 comments:
I love the flower in Molly's hair. Did you make it? If so, I want a tutorial!
Heidi- I did make Molly's headband. I found a tutorial on the sew hip mama blog (on my sidebar) from January 2010. I did make a few modifications. I glued the flower together instead of sewing it. Then I sewed the felt to the headband and again glued the flower to the felt. Really simple. I can't wait to see one on Miss J :)
Post a Comment