Shout Hooray.
One year older and wiser too,
Happy Birthday to you.

Today Drew turned 26! We went out for dinner at the Tokyo Steakhouse (hwy 2 and 27
th st). They have $.99
teppanyaki on your birthday. It was yummy and we got a whole table to ourselves. I think the high of the evening for Drew was when our cook wanted me to catch a shrimp in my mouth, it went down my shirt... Then we picked up the kids (thanks
Anderson's) and headed home for cupcakes and presents. It was almost 9 so poor Drew didn't even get frosting. I'll make it up to him tomorrow when I put the real cake together. We're really lucky to have this guy in our family.
1 comment:
oh man Drew... I thought you were older than 26 for some reason... your just a youngin :) Glad to hear your birthday is a good one!! Enjoy!!
from both Johnsons :)
Post a Comment