5 months ago
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
an early christmas
We live on a pretty tight budget. I knew that we'd have to when Drew decided to go back to school. (not that we were really living it up on a teachers salary before) Having said that we've also been able to buy some of the nicest things that we've ever had. We have to save, but when you're marking where every penny is going you can also see exactly what kind of surplus you have. We've been combining our surplus with the money that I made over the summer. (I watched my friends little girl for a few months.) I've wanted a nice camera for a while now and on 11/10 it arrived! After a lot of research we decided to stick with cannon. I found a deal online for the cannon xsi w/ the basic lens and a 55-250 mm lens. It wasn't cheap, but the lens was a fraction of the price it would have been separately. I talked Drew into ordering it a little before we had intended. It was a good price and who knows how long "Internet specials" will last. I've been having a lot of fun with my Christmas present.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO JEALOUS!! I dream about getting a camera like yours. You are doing such a great job already! I love the pictures. Molly is looking like such a big girl--her hair is so long and thick...and I love her little hat in the last picture--did you make it?
lucky! Thats what I asked for for Christmas too!
Julie- I did make her hat. A girl in the ward showed me how. It's really easy. Do you know how to make them? If you don't we should do that next time we get together. When do you get back? Drew and I were talking about when we can get together.
Post a Comment