Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Math Thanksgiving


This is the second year that all the math grad students, in Drew's year, have gotten together to celebrate an early Thanksgiving. I used to feel strange hanging out with Drew's school friends. 1-I'm not a math student. There are always jokes floating around about professors I don't know and equations I'll never understand. 2-We have kids. Mainly for these reasons I felt out of place and still do on occasion, but let me tell you Molly and Gabe were the life of the party. I guess because I'm with them having fun ALL the time I forget how fun they really are. If that makes any sense?. :) Molly and Gabe had 15+ adults to be entertained by. This is Molly and Gabe hiding under the table with Molly Sr. In the end we ate way too much and the kids had hours of entertainment. Not a bad Sunday afternoon.

No comments: