We've had a crazy busy week with all kinds of fall fun. I have a bunch of pictures I need to sift through. Hopefully they'll make it on here in the next few days...
Our pumpkins and glittery spiders. My sweet bumble bee and my scary mummy.
They look so cute! We miss you guys! There are so few young moms here, but we are starting to make friends. We even started up a Music Makers class here and that is fun. If Molly is dry at nap time that is fantastic... I would love to get Madelyn potty trained, maybe in January?
You can read more about our chickens on my random idea blog- nurturingthenest.blogspot.com We love having chickens, we want them for the eggs and they are pretty much pets too.
1 comment:
They look so cute! We miss you guys! There are so few young moms here, but we are starting to make friends. We even started up a Music Makers class here and that is fun. If Molly is dry at nap time that is fantastic... I would love to get Madelyn potty trained, maybe in January?
You can read more about our chickens on my random idea blog- nurturingthenest.blogspot.com
We love having chickens, we want them for the eggs and they are pretty much pets too.
Post a Comment