7 months ago
Sunday, October 11, 2009
you must be joking...
This is what we woke up to Saturday....
Here we are Friday. Nice. Sunny. A normal fall afternoon.

Last weekend we had the swine flu. It was lovely. We were all feeling terrible, but Molly still kept us entertained. Recently she has been wearing two different shoes all the time. I have to consciously remind myself to check her shoes before we leave the house. Anyway this is my girl. She's always decked out and I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you know what they say about weather in the midwest...if you don't like it...just wait a minute!!
Glad you guys are all feeling better! Yes the weather here is CRAZY!
I can't believe you guys had the swine flu! Yuck!!! I'm glad to hear your all feeling better though!! & I can't believe the snow! I was just praying for under 100 here!!
Crazy!
Her jacket is soooo cute.
And did you really have H1N1? I thought it like knocks you out for weeks? Did you get tested for it? I hope you're feeling better. Did you all have it?
that last pic of molly is the cutest thing ever!!
Post a Comment