Monday, July 27, 2009

they're growing up!

Molly prefers not sitting in her booster chair for breakfast and lunch. I couldn't care less where she sits as long as she's at the table. So I've been letting Gabe use the booster seat. He LOVES it. He looks like such a big boy. He also HAS to have a fork now even though he only uses it once every 5 bites or so. Hands are so much faster and the boy LOVES to eat.
We were playing outside around 9 this morning. At 9:30 Molly asked if she could ride her bike. A few minutes after I pulled it out of the storage shed Gabe started to lose it. Molly and I compromised on her getting to ride the bike in the kitchen while Gabe took a nap. Here are the results...

And here she is again after about 20 min of practice. I'll have to take them for a walk later today. She's really catching on. It's fun seeing how proud she is of herself.

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

how adorable!! i used to have a shirt that looked exactly like hers...only i was 14 when i wore it...

Samantha said...

You guys have a storage shed?!?! What DON'T you have at your place? It seems like the perfect apartment. I can't get over my jealousy. Seriously.

He must eat well, look at that plate and that happy face!

For most meals Zara like runs around and comes to the table for bites every once in a while. I should probably crack down on this and eventually start thinking about taking the binky away...

Wilkerson Family said...

Samantha- Our storage shed is really just a closet outside. It's not too impressive.
I used to let Molly eat like that during the day. But then Gabe starting eating and it would be way too messy.

Michelle said...

Your kids are so cute!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

your kids really are growing up fast!!!!