Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a lucky mom I am. Everyone was so nice to me today. Molly made me a flower sucker in nursery and Drew along with making me dinner and letting me take a nap also made me a book. He went to shutterfly and turned our blogs from last year into a book. It's beautiful. I know that he put a lot of time into it. I feel a little bad that I would always give him such a hard time for spending so many hours on the computer... I just finished the 4th Harry Potter book so we're getting ready to watch that movie. What a great day I've been completely spoiled.

I haven't posted any pictures of the kids in a while so here are a bunch.
Yes Gabe still has a bottle. We're about 1/2 and 1/2 with bottles and sippie cups. Anyway whenever he lays on the floor with one Molly runs to get her cup too. It cracks me up.
Here they are playing with sidewalk chalk after church last week.


Fun at the park with Dad. It's always a treat when Drew can come.

Molly feeding a baby goat at the zoo.

Molly has NO fear when it comes to the peacocks at the zoo. Here she is with Macady and Ben petting one. I guess after running away from her for so long he finally gave up.

We love bubbles!


About a month ago it was in the high 80's and even hit 91. I blew up the pool and we took advantage of the weather. Saying that Molly and Gabe loved it is an understatement.


8 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

glad to hear you had a good mothers day :)

Samantha said...

CUUUUUUTE kids! It is crazy to me that two kids from the same family can look so unalike- at least to me. Or do they and I'm missing it?

Lisa and Dan said...

Very cute kids. That's a pretty cool looking peacock. I've never seen a pure white one before. I've never pet a peacock before either. Lucky girl (:

Julie said...

LOVE the pictures--especially the one of Molly and Gabe and the chalk. So cute.

What a great Mother's Day gift! I am dreaming about getting my blog in a book too...what a great family journal.

I hope we can find a way to meet up this summer!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good Mother's Day! I love those books from Shutterfly. I've made a few myself (not of my blog posts but of other things). Your kids are darling and growing up so fast!

Katy Wilson said...

Where did Gabe's blonde hair come from?

Wilkerson Family said...

Didn't everyone know my hair is really blonde? I just like it a darker... ok j/k :) Gabe looks like me minus the blonde hair and Molly looks just like Drew. Drew has a blonde brother and my dad had platinum hair as a kid. So there is blonde in the family. All of the kids 5 cousins have blonde hair. Molly is actually the odd man out. funny huh?

Jana said...

They are seriously the cutest things ever! And i'm so jealous of your new pans.