Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! As of this morning Drew and I have been married 4 years. It's amazing how fast time goes by. I have the best husband and he is the best dAdA (Molly still prefers to say dAdA she loves enunciating the A at the end. Daddy doesn't have the same effect. I think it's funny that Gabe says it that way too.) I wouldn't change anything. Except maybe today... Drew left this morning at 8:30 and he won't be home until 12ish. He wants to grade his finals before he comes home. I can't complain too much, we did meet up downtown for dinner.
I thought I'd share a plain white t's song. It's always nice when a band you like makes it big and gets on the radio.
5 months ago
2 comments:
happy (late) anniversary!
Happy late anniversary from me too! I can't believe it has been 4 years! I hope you guys were able to get out and celebrate a little bit.
Post a Comment