Thursday, August 28, 2008

This one goes out to Katy.....

When Katy blogs about people being "tagged" and never following through.... Well, that's me. So here goes...


Four Random Things I Like About My Husband/Wife
1. he tries to read my mind
2. he always drives and somehow never gets lost
3. he asks me opinion about clothes before he leaves the house
4. he's a great cook (Drew makes a killer cheesecake)

Four Jobs I Have Had
1. Kindercare teacher
2. enrollment specialist at Melaleuca
3. early morning janitor at BYU-Idaho
4. Hobby Lobby fabric counter/cashier

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
1. Big Fish
2. Dan in Real Life
3. Thank you for Smoking (the clean flicks version)
4. 13 going on 30

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Midlothian, IL
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Lincoln, NE

Four TV Shows I Have Watched
1. Prison Break
2. Bones
3. House
4. Cold Case

Four Places I Have Been Most Recently
1. Wal-Mart (North)
2. Church
3. Michael's
4. UNL campus

Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly
1. Norton Anti Virus
2. Red Box
3. Suzie
4. Beth

Four Favorite Foods
1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Greek
4. Chinese

Four Places I'd Like To Visit
1. New York
2. Washington
3. Quebec City
4. Anywhere in Europe

Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year
1. Halloween
2. Twilight coming out
3. Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday)
4. Christmas

I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm horrible at following through yada yada yada

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

i learned some similarities we have that i didn't know we had...
1. i LOVE prison break
2. i am also excited for halloween
3. i want to go to new york also