Monday, March 31, 2008

A picture update

Molly on the patio in the pool that she got for her birthday.

She loves the computer if we don't push the chair in she climbs up and opens all kinds of things. It's scary when you see her and there are screens open asking if you want to change your password.

Molly this morning (3/31)


Molly is such a girl. She loves to walk around the apartment carrying this purse (the one I got over the summer from Kelly's purse party). It's so funny that she knows to put it over her shoulder. She's attempted to walk around with the diaper bag this way, but it doesn't work too well.


Here is a belly picture. Four more weeks to go assuming that he comes when the ultra sound predicts (4/25). Now all that is left is to pick a name. I had a dream the other night that he came early and the doctors wouldn't let us take him home because he didn't have a name :(

5 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

Molly is so cute. How old is she now? I am so excited to see pictures of your little boy. You are looking great...ready to pop though. Good luck with the last 4 weeks, maybe he will show up early :)

Katy Wilson said...

I am just so excited you have a blog! I am going to be out in Arizona the second full week of may...around the 12th. I am so excited to see you and drew and molly...and the newest little addition!

Samantha said...

Molly really is so cute. I think she looks a lot like her daddy. And trust me, I know how that feels, b/c Zara is a William clone for all intents and purposes.

Jenny you look great. I was telling your mom today I don't know how you are doing it. If I even got pregnant right now I would really freak out and I can't imagine being as pregnant now as you were when Molly was Zara's age. I would be complaining a whole lot more than it seems like you are. I mean A LOT more. I'm pretty sure most women are stronger women than I ...

Wilkerson Family said...

Molly does look exactly like Drew. People keep telling me that because this one is a boy that he will probably look like me.
I'm ready to be done being pregnant, but I'm a little scared about having two. Especially on Sunday mornings when Drew's at meetings. At least he's a teacher and will be around more in the summer so that we can figure everything out together.....

Anonymous said...

Katy told me you had a blog. It's fun to see pictures of you and your family. Your little girl is adorable! If you want to see my blog it is www.alannamp.blogspot.com
I am not married but dating a guy named Eric right now. Living in good old Utah and teaching 6th grade
Alanna