This is a strange day for us. We've heard of, and even seen plenty of blogs, but none of us (especially Molly) ever thought we would jump on board with this whole blogging phenomenon. But...under enormous peer pressure and a desire to please others, here it is, the Wilkerson Family blog.
Its a dismal time to live in Arizona right now (not as dismal as July, but pretty bad). The non-natives like us can't stand that it is almost 90 degrees already and its only March. Full blown air conditioning for us. The crazies (aka natives) talk about how exciting it is that its heating up again. Point and case...an older guy at church asked us if we had our a/c on yet, too which Drew gave a definite yes. He told us he still was using his heat at night and we're sure he was probably not too happy that the church had its a/c on. Its like a bad twilight zone, or as our friend Tom put it on his visit, "Its like visiting another country." Never being cold definitely brings an advantage to driving, no scrapping of ice and no potholes. Those will be missed.
7 months ago
5 comments:
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG! you are going to be a great blogger...i just know it. i mean...a fun one to read. yeah...and welcome!
I know it's hot. But at least I will be hot with other people...hmmm...I mean that I have no life here. I spend my time with my sister Jessie and that is just fine...but even she is moving away come september...so, I have to go. But we'll be out there together for a couple months. melting to death.
Yes! You have a blog! I'm so excited. :)
Thank you so much for the beautiful baby gifts...I absolutely love them!
Jenny! I am so excited you have got a blog. Your baby is so cute. I'm not sure if you have heard, but I had my baby in February. He is so much fun to have around.
I can't wait to see further updates!
Hi guys! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'm happy you're here. Now you must blog lots b/c expectations are high. Post pics!
Jenny I think about you all the time - I hope you're doing ok!!
Post a Comment