Wednesday, May 28, 2014

is this really happening?

Our garage is in need of some love.  While I was chipping away at the paint Simon found mud.  Some days when things like this happen I get super frustrated and march them inside.  Today I decided to let them be kids and to let it happen.  Look at how happy he is.  I'm pretty sure no amount of shout will be saving this romper.

 While they were dirty I decided to wash out the sandbox.  Lincoln thought playing with the hose was the best thing ever.  He has a hard time holding his pants up in general.  Once they were all wet there was no way.  So he ran around splashing me, Simon and Franklin with them. 
 
I don't really want to imagine what anyone who saw us was thinking...  Yikes.  But it was a fun morning and they both took a really good nap. ;)  Do you ever let your kids play in the mud?  Do you have a really good stain remover?  I'm excited for summer.

No comments: