lots of pictures : )
Friday morning Simon woke up around 10. I pushed his dresser in front of his closet and moved the cedar chest away from the window so that I could have a mini cake photo shoot. very messy, but very cute. This was the best picture of the 5 min shoot. I wish someone would have been in the room with me to try to get his attention. He only looked up a couple times and unfortunately those pictures were blurry. : ( I could have used Molly, but I thought Molly and Lincoln in Simon's bedroom with cake everywhere would be even more chaotic. Luckily Simon's room is across the hall from the bathroom for easy clean up. What better way to say happy birthday than by having cake for breakfast? ;)
When Gabe and Drew got home we headed to the park for a few more pictures.
classic Simon face.
my favorite
look at those two little teeth...
ready to be done
yay for dad being around to tickle and save the day!
doesn't he look thrilled to be with me?
mmm I remember those cupcakes
Things Simon LOVES (in no particular order):
being outside, fruit, climbing stairs, pulling out pots and pans, shoes, clothes, you name it, his brothers and sister, mommy, daddy, being tickled, phones, pinching, crackers, water, and Franklin.
It's been fun watching him as he's grown this past year both mentally and physically. He's very observant and opinionated. It makes me nervous and excited for what the next year will bring. We're lucky to have this little guy.




No comments:
Post a Comment