Monday, February 20, 2012

presidents' day

handsome
Drew and Gabe having a little battle. I LOVE it that Drew plays with the kids. He was about to leave for a run when Gabe asked if he'd play swords. Of course Drew had some time.A friend had a bunch of tickets to a U of L women's basketball game. At first we weren't going to take Molly and Gabe, but then we thought hey it's preschool. It's not going to hurt them to come home early. So we picked them up after lunch. I'm happy we did. They had a ball.
do you like Molly's reindeer shirt? After she picked out her clothes I asked her if she'd want to wear a different shirt since it isn't Christmas time anymore. She said no Miss Donna will be so surprised. She cracks me up.
We even got some free sweet metal cardinal water bottles.
I'm sad I didn't get a good picture of Lincoln. He was the only one really supporting the team. When he was a couple months old someone from the infant cognition program called and asked if Lincoln could participate in an infant study. At the end he got a shirt that says I'm a baby scientist U of L cognition lab with a big cardinal on it... Maybe next time.

No comments: