Sunday, February 5, 2012

love me a flea market

My friend and I went to a flea market (the trading post) last week. I kind of love flea markets or "junk stores" if your talking to Gabe. I found this big black rocking chair. I've been wanting rocking chairs for our porch. I would have loved to find a pair, but was thrilled with one. I try not to spend more than $20 when I'm going flea market or thrift store shopping with no purpose. This was a little over my budget, but I think $25 was a bargain. At least I hope... The cheapest I've seen big rocking chairs at the end of summer is about $50.

Molly likes to rock as she waits for the bus.
Drew told me that now our house looks like all the others on our street. We're starting to fit in with all of our older neighbors :)

No comments: