Drew pointed out to me a few days ago that it's been a long time since I've blogged... I've been avoiding the computer. It sucks me in and then all the sudden hours are gone. Anyway, my goal for the week is to get all caught up on 2011. We did lots of fun things I'd hate to forget about like: Halloween, graham cracker houses, Jack our elf on the shelf, Christmas etc. Lots of pictures to sift through.....
But currently we've been enjoying Kentucky it's been in the 40's and 50's. Drew started running again this summer. On a run a couple weeks ago he had an incident with a stick. ouch. We've been playing rough,
making messes,
playing in the snow,
and playing in the rain. (really any excuse to pull out the umbrellas :))
We had our first "real" snow (maybe 1 inch?) last Thursday. Molly and Gabe got out of school 2 hours early. Even though I think it's ridiculous how everything closes down for virtually no snow, I kind of love it. Friday and Saturday were below freezing so we had a fire. I LOVE our wood burning stove, but again I'm happy we're back in the 50's today.
Glad you are alive!! Can't wait for more update. I miss you and our crafting nights! Hope all is well. Molly and Gabe are getting SO big! And so is Lincoln but I don't have a lot to compare him to :)
1 comment:
Glad you are alive!! Can't wait for more update. I miss you and our crafting nights! Hope all is well. Molly and Gabe are getting SO big! And so is Lincoln but I don't have a lot to compare him to :)
Post a Comment