Tuesday, January 17, 2012

has anyone else

been watching Downton Abbey? besides me, my sisters, mom and the couple friends who I've made watch it?...
If not and you liked the Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice you should check it out. Julie gave me a copy of season 1 last summer. Love it. Season 2 started last week. It's not a love story. It's a story about a house, Downton Abbey, and all the people who live there. fascinating. Go to PBS and check it out.

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

My mom was just telling me about this this morning...the first season is on Nexflix instant to the tv so i'll have to start watching it.

Courtney said...

I am loving it. We could only find season 2 on PBS- where did you watch season 1.
Have you checked out the BBC Sherlock Holmes? that's pretty fun too.

Wilkerson Family said...

yay.
Katy- I think you'll like it. I think we have similar tastes. You'll have to let me know what you think.
Courtney-My sister gave me a copy of season 1. I wish we lived near each other. I'd lend it to you. I've heard that it's on netflix. Maybe it would be online somewhere...
I heard that taping for season 3 is starting this month. It makes me happy.