Molly doesn't want to wear clips in her hair anymore. She says "they just fall out". Well we live really close to Sally's... I found some new clips. Not as cheap, but they are twice the size (about 3 inches). They're called duckbill clips. After I found the clips of course I had to make something to go on them.
ta da
I had tried to make these flowers before, but I didn't like the way they had turned out in the past. After reading a few tutorials I gave it another shot. I love the way this one turned out. I made 9 layers using 4 different sized circles. The key is making slits in the fabric before you start burning then you get the petal effect versus just having a burnt circle. Although I think the burnt circles could be really cute too if you have enough layers.
No comments:
Post a Comment