Wednesday, June 15, 2011

T-Ball

Guess who's playing T-Ball... That's right our very own MC. This was on the way to her first practice. Practice is 7-8:00 at night and it was still in the mid 90's. It was a little too sunny for her to look at me...
Molly's first game. There she is waving at the camera.
batter up


Gabe hanging out with the team

Yesterday all of us went to Molly's practice. (A cold front has blown through and we're in the mid 80's. beautiful.) Gabe fell asleep in the car so I was carrying him across the gravel parking lot. When I stepped in a hole and fell. My pride was hurt along with my ankle. I've never been hurt before. Having a sprained ankle isn't the worst thing that could have happened, but it's making daily tasks a lot harder and very frustrating. I feel like an idiot. But it was fun getting to watch the team practice. There are a bunch of really cute kids on the team if only I could get Molly to interact with them... :)

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

How fun!! Remember my old roomate Jennie Mack? She almost named her kid Lincoln the other day. She named him Mack Lincoln instead though...

on another topic, I drove by your old apartments the other day and thought of you!

Drew said...

Never been hurt before, who are you, Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable"?

Wilkerson Family said...

Yes you can call me Bruce ;)

Katy I'm sad we didn't live by eachother longer:(. Drew's hoping you got out of our old neighborhood as fast as you could. :)

Katy Wilson said...

I do have to admit I may have sped a little to get through it... But of course, I live in Apache Junction...yuck! Although my neighborhood is pretty nice.