I'm not sure if any of you live by a Meijer or if Meijer adds are national or just local, but my Meijer is having a can sale this week. Meijer brand vegetables are 4/$1.00 and apples are $.59 lb. Our store was pretty cleaned out, but Wal-Mart add matches...
One other reason we love Meijer is Sandy. Sandy is the little electronic horse you can ride when walking out of the store. Molly and Gabe asked if they could ride her the first time we were in there. I without really looking said No and then realized that you can ride Sandy for {drumroll} $.01 Now whenever we're in Meijer the bribe is "if your good you can ride Sandy before we leave".
7 months ago
2 comments:
That's so funny! We just moved and there is Meijer really close, and I think the horse on the way out is named Sandy too, how funny. And Zara rode it 3 times and didn't want to leave and threw a fit when we did leave and she had to stop riding it. I'm glad we have a Meijer close b/c we don't have a groceries WalMart close anymore.
Samantha that is funny. Gabe had a hard time leaving the first time too, but now he's ok. We used to do all of our grocery shopping at Wal-Mart too. Meijer is closer, but I'm still trying to figure out the most cost effective place to shop. We have an Aldi, but I can't always find everything there and I HATE the idea of multiple stores...
Post a Comment