Friday, February 5, 2010

My 2nd Hockey Game

Eric scored us tickets to a hockey game. Eric's cousin, Kyle, is on the UNO (University of Nebraska-Omaha) hockey team. The players on the team get so many tickets a game for family and friends. The sad part of the night was that Drew and I had tickets at will call. So did Chantel and Phil, but Eric, Kyle's cousin, didn't... I'm not sure how that happened. UNO played Ohio State. It was similar to the game we went to last year. Nebraska was behind or tied for most of the game. Nebraska pulls ahead for a little bit and then it ends in a tie. In overtime it was still a tie. However in the shoot off we pulled ahead and won. Exciting and long. I felt bad leaving the kids for so long. Secretly I'm a little happy the UNL doesn't have a hockey team. I know that if we did Drew would have season tickets and would be gone even more than he already is.

Kyle started playing Hockey when he was 3. Drew asked me if I'm ready to sign Gabe up next year. smiling and shaking my head.

No comments: