Friday, February 12, 2010

All About Miss Molly

This book is awfully sweet.

When I sing with Molly I point to the letters. She tries to do the same. She does pretty well until the middle.... I've been working with her on letters. She knows most of them now except for u,v, and q she consistently confuses those ones. I think it's funny that if you ask her what letter is this "w" she'll say double-x instead of double-u.
*Molly LOVES puzzles. She's really good at them too. We have a few 24 piece ones that she can do by herself. I'm sad there haven't been any in the Target $1 bins in a while.
*We play hide and seek A LOT. A couple days ago Molly counted to 11 all by herself. Usually her numbers are all over the place. Last night she was back to her usual 1.2.3.4.8.9.10.
*Molly's favorite color used to be yellow. Around Thanksgiving it changed to Pink. Here favorite book is Pinkalicous. Like the mom in the book all I hear is I want pink!pink! pink! all day long.
*Molly loves to sing. On Tuesday mornings we go to Music Makers. We've learned a lot of new songs that I get to hear all through out the day.

2 comments: