We went to the State Fair on the 4th. I love fair's. I love being around big groups of people with a ton of different things going on in every direction. Molly really liked the animals. Especially the cows. When we were camping last month she kept telling us "I a cow, moo" we would have to address her as Molly cow so that she would do what we asked. She still tells us that she's a cow on occasion. She got a kick of mooing and being mooed at. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that, but here are some others....
Now what would a state fair be without food? Probably a lot healthier that's what. But you only live once right? My justification. We tried fried oreos and a fried peach. The oreos were a lot better than I expected and the peach was disappointing.

Drew with his peach. I was expecting something closer to cobbler. Maybe if it had fried longer the peach would have been softer? Ah...

Who wouldn't want to climb through a cement pipe?

Some neat tractors. Come on it's Nebraska. We had to take some pictures with farm equipment.


There was a band playing. I don't remember their name, but Gabe thought they were hands down the best thing ever. He was laughing and dancing. He's proud to be wearing the bands sticker. They kept saying "we aren't pirates were farmers from Nebraska, look at our overalls". I must admit they did have some pretty clever lyrics.

They look like farmers don't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment