Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Done!


I'm happy to report that I finished the 6th Harry Potter book. I'm not sure how I feel about the two that I just finished. The 5th book was so angry. Harry was so mad the whole time, not to mention the Umbridge woman. I wasn't happy with the ending. The 6th book had a better tone, but again not the ending that I wanted. Maybe this is why I'm not an author. I don't want the character's I've grown attached to being killed off. I know that in the battle of good vs evil that there have to be casualties, but really? I think I'm still in denial about the ending of the 6th book. I'm assuming that Harry will be triumphant in the end, but I'm not sure how.
Now it's back to reality and the housework that I've been neglecting :)

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

yikes...don't go on to 7 if you don't want good people to die...not to give anything away or anything...

Wilkerson Family said...

I know... I am looking forward to starting the 7th book. I don't know why I didn't see the end of the 6th coming... I was really hoping Snape wouldn't follow through on his vow. I also thought Voldemort was the half blood prince and I assumed they were trying to kill Harry... I just couldn't believe who they killed. He was the omniscient character that always had the answers and put everything together.

Jana said...

oh my gosh. i loved/hated the 6th one. harry potter rocks my world. have you guys gone yet? i'm trying to find tickets for tonight.