5 months ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
it's about time
Gabe got his first tooth today! He's just shy of 14 months. I guess better late than never. I can see a bunch more teeth right under the gums. Hopefully they'll all come in really fast and we can be done with the teething thing for a while. But hey 1 is a start, I'm glad to know that he does have teeth after all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's wonderful I hope for your sake that they don't come in all at once, Madelyn gets hers 4 at a time and it is awful.
Yay Gabe! I hope it wasn't too bad when it came in--Eden is a total wreck when she gets teeth.
My sister called me the other day and said that she saw someone that she thought was one of my old roomates, but she couldn't remember your name. She kept saying "She is really skinny with short brown hair" and for some reason I just couldnt figure out who she was talking about (not that that isn't an accurate description, I'm just slow), then my dad told me he ran into you guys and the mystery was solved! I am jealous you go to go there...it probably isnt' unbearably hot yet...unlike out here. It is in the low 100's every day. But, I spend most of my day in a 72 degree office, so I don't really suffer alot. And on the weekends I bask in my swimming pool, so it's nice.
I should of just sent a stupid email...oh well.
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment