Thursday, June 4, 2009

so excited

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!
Drew had his last qualifying exam yesterday. I'm so excited for his first year to be over. The past month has been so hard. I'm not sure how single parents do it. Now Drew has a whole month off. Wahoo! I'm sure that by the end of his break he'll be more than ready to go back, but as of right now it's a much needed break for me and probably Drew too. I'm ready to hit the road.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That's awesome! William's last month of school was really hard for me too. Like super hard. How does Drew's school work? William gets off the whole summer, and I thought that's how all grad programs work? Guess not? I know Drew's in a PhD program so maybe that's different. But you're not alone when it comes to having a hhhaaaaard time when your husband is in school. We're all in for it for a long time, too, eh?

Wilkerson Family said...

Drew didn't have to take a class over the summer, but in order to TA over the summer he needed to take one. And hey the more $ we can get the better. It's a 5 week class so it isn't a bad deal. It's actually pretty sweet, he gets paid for the whole summer.