
I think that the hardest thing about having Molly and Gabriel so close has been the lack of sleep. Molly has always
preferred sleeping in bed with us, but we had been making progress with her crib. Then Gabriel came and he is the loudest sleeper ever. He wakes up everyone and needless to say Molly has been spending most of the night in our bed. I don't know that this would be such a problem if she'd sleep in the right direction. As you can see from the picture, she enjoys having her head in
Drew's armpit and her feet in my chest. Not very comfy I must admit. It has been really nice having my mom here, she has been taking Gabe some of the night. He likes to stay awake for about an hour after each feeding and then when he does fall asleep he is so loud. If I was a little more conscious I would make a recording of it. It's pretty funny, he snorts and grunts sometimes he snores a little. I'm not sure why this just happens at night because for the most part he is pretty quiet when he sleeps during the day. I wish I could transfer that to night...... Changing the subject, happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there. I got really spoiled yesterday. Drew didn't have morning meetings at church so he made us breakfest, we had french toast, bacon and fruit salad. He also gave me a picture of the kids that had there footprints on it and said family is forever. I feel really luck to have all of them and hopefully we will start gettting more sleep sooner than later. :)
2 comments:
I totally understand the loud sleeping. Emery snores and grunts a lot. He does it all day though. I think that it is really cute in the day time, but at night I can do without it.
i'm going to be in arizona TOMORROW!
Post a Comment