
I have to be honest, there are few things that I hate more than the thought of bugs in my home. More specifically ants. We awoke Friday morning to a ton of them in our bathroom. I'm not sure why they picked our bathroom. I'm grateful they aren't in the kitchen, but it's really gross. I thought that I found where they were coming in Friday. Then I tried all of these things that I read online that were supposed to get rid of them, ie. cinnamon, vinegar, etc. Apparently other people have had success with them, but not us because Saturday morning the same problem occurred. A ton of ants in the bathroom. So we vacuumed them up and then Drew went out and bought some ant killer. They seem to be gone, although we thought that yesterday. Only tomorrow morning will tell.....
No comments:
Post a Comment