Have you ever had an epiphany? Have you ever thought wow it's 70 degrees on November 30 we should take some Christmas card pictures? That was me on Sunday. After church we went to a field by our house. I brought a couple props thinking it would keep them entertained... Yep.
M punching G in the head
L and S running away
The second Drew put Simon down he was running away.
I got1 picture with everyone looking at the camera. Amazing right!? Stay tuned for our Christmas card which will hopefully go out this weekend. ;)
2 comments:
IT starts with M punching G in the head. Then she'll be staying out all night and your money will be missing from the dresser. I've seen it a hundred times :)
ha. You're the expert Aaron. I'll be looking forward to your whole diagnoses this summer. :)
Post a Comment