Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy November 1st?

We went trick or treating November 1st with the Cluffs and Hebdons.  It was beautiful.

Dorthy

 Cowardly Lion
 Tin Man
 Scarecrow
 What a handsome bunch if I do say so myself.  :)

We trick or treated at the house of the math coach for M&G's school.  (She's the one Drew works with when he volunteers at the kids school Thursday mornings)  Molly lit up and said that her teacher told her that she was neighbors with the math coach.  Molly was really disappointed that we didn't see her teacher.  I asked Molly if she was going to tell Mrs M that she went trick or treating at the math coach's house.  Molly said "I'll write about it in my journal on Monday then Mrs M will read it and she'll know."  I love my socially awkward little girl.  Good job Molly, letting your teacher know without actually having to start a conversation.

No comments: