Saturday, November 3, 2012

trick or treat

Every weekend in October you can go trick or treating at the zoo.  The first two weekends of the month are free to zoo members.   We were lucky the first weekend in October was beautiful.  Mid 70's perfect to be out and about even with a one week old.  :)  Simon's first real outing not counting Dr appointments.
Simon wore his Halloween onsie that says "don't scare me I poop easily"  Ha!  Hands down Molly's favorite.  Everyday she says asks if it's clean.

 Lincoln loved walking to the candy booths as far as taking pictures...  not so much.  Molly and Gabe on the other hand wanted a picture with EVERYONE.  Since it was opening night it was pretty empty so I was happy to oblige.





 The next weekend we had friends who were going.  Again the weather was perfect so we tagged along.  We figured since Lincoln did so well and walked last time we wouldn't worry about a stroller this time.  Well it took a good 20+ minutes to get into the zoo this time.  It was packed.  Lil man fell asleep before we even made it in.  He slept the majority of the time and he's heavy.
 Molly living it up under the disco ball.  This time she went as Taylor Swift.  While she danced I was placed on microphone duty.
 Gabe was a pirate.  Arrrr.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So cute!!! I love all of the costumes! And your kids are so cute they still look adorable as zombies!