Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 weeks

Simon turned 2 weeks today.  It's strange to think that yesterday was his due date...  Here are a couple pictures from today.
He's so little.

Daddy giving him his first bath.  He really liked it until I pulled out the camera.
 All clean.
 These pictures are from last week.  Lincoln loves rubbing Simon's head.  Simon doesn't have much hair, but what little hair he does have on top may be rubbed off.
 
While my mom was here we got to celebrate her 50th birthday  (10/2).  Happy Birthday grandma!

Lincoln's favorite part.  mmm.
Right before my mom left we got a quick picture with all the boys.  My man Gabe LOVES his light saber.  Probably his best birthday present.  I made him a cape a couple days ago.  Now he can really pretend to be Darth Vader.  It's the small things we love.
Molly had school pictures last week.  Sometimes I look at her and I can't believe how grown up she is.
 I was trying to get a picture of Simon's eyes open.  When who snuck up from behind.  You guessed it.  I thought Lincoln's little hand in the background was really sweet.
 
 

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

How cute! Can you believe you have 4 kids?! Seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out at BV2...

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

he is adorable!! Congrats :)