Thursday, March 3, 2011

ready or not

Today when I was weighed at the doctors office the scale said I had lost a pound from last week. Amazing. When I'm pregnant I only gain mass amounts of weight I've never lost any. But my blood pressure is high. (Usually my bp is low, but the past two weeks it has been getting higher. I think I'm still in the "normal" range, but higher than I should be.) I wasn't nervous until the doctor said she'd like to induce me tomorrow. Ready or not here we go.

Don't you love the funky shadow behind me? Oh well.
38 weeks
Finding out that the baby will be making his grand appearance tomorrow helped give me the motivation to put away all the laundry I washed Monday. Yay for not having multiple baskets of laundry in every bedroom. It also gave me the motivation to finish this little hat. I'm hoping it fits him. It's tiny. If not I guess it will go to one of Molly's dolls. I think it looks cute on bathtub.

I found the pattern for the hat here, it was really easy to follow. I did add some 1/2 dc in there for more texture.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

So cute! Both you and the hat! Good luck tomorrow! I'll say my prayers for you both! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Carrie said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see the pictures of your new little one!

And that hat is ADORABLE!!

Becky said...

Baby yet??? I have been meaning to call you for a week and it got put on the back burner when everyone got sick.

I hope all is well and we will talk to you soon!!

Becky said...

Oh, and as soon as you mentioned coming out to photograph your new little one I had to check on tickets. A little too pricey, sorry, but I so wanted to :)