Sunday, April 26, 2009

flightless bird, american mouth

I think that the more I watch Twilight the more I like it. Unlike most book turned movies I don't think that I'd like the movie if I hadn't read the books... Anyway I love the song that they play in the closing prom scene. I had it stuck in my head so I found it on YouTube. I'm not really sure what he's saying (ok I know literally what he's saying and some of it is really pretty, but I'm not sure what all of it means) American mouth? Anyway I love this guys voice. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

your so funny.. my oldest sister (who is 40) is ridiculously obsessed with Twilight. I've just never got myself around to reading or watching & it seems like the more people talk about it, the less I want to....

Julie said...

I'm the same as you. The first time I saw it there were a few things that buggged me, but now I've seen it several times I absolutely love it-it kind of has an indie feel to it.

I love this song as well--and Bella's lullaby that is playing during the piano/tree scene. I'm trying to learn it on the piano.

Jana said...

Ok, I love a lot of the soundtrack. Especially the Robert Pattinson song. Nerd alert.

Katy Wilson said...

I too like the movie and the soundtrack A LOT!!

Samantha said...

Ooooh you should listen to more Iron and Wine. I love him.